Sorry the 2nd post is later again this week. I"m working on one about music collabs but haven't got it finished yet. :)
This week I'm sharing a couple more dance videos, following on from last week's Dance in Public- Summer Vibes! post.
Hawaiian Hula
In summer 2023 I shared a video 2 minute hula routine. It's taught by Lynn from iHula Hawaii and filmed on the beach in Hawaii. Watch it here: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2023/08/2-min-hula-on-beach-video.html
Island Vibes!
And in August 2024, I wrote a post called Island Vibes! featuring some island/beach inspired music and dance. Check it out here: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2024/08/island-vibes.html
PARTYFOUL- aue @ da beach
Now here is a video from Hawaiian boy group PARTYFOUL. Originally a 6-member and then a 5-member band known as CROSSING RAIN, they debuted in 2021. They disbanded in 2024 due to issues with their management, but 3 members went on to form the group PARTYFOUL in December that year.
For more on the groups, visit this post (also features Australian girl group H3rizon): https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2024/03/asianpacific-groups.html
aue is a chilled pop/R'n'B song and the video (which was uploaded on 4th June) features the members hanging out with friends at the beach. I'm not sure if it's the official music video but I'll look out for any future videos. :)
For more videos from PARTYFOUL, subscribe to their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@PARTYFOULHAWAII
You can also find more beach and island themed videos in the Dance in Public- Summer Vibes! post: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2026/07/dance-in-public-summer-vibes.html
Hope you liked the post! :)
Comments
Post a Comment