Skip to main content

Another Dance Moms' Girls Video

The other week I posted a video of the girls from reality show Dance Moms doing a dance to Tinashe's Player with choreographer Rumer Noel. You can check it out here: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2016/01/dance-moms-choreography-video.html

Here's another choreo (as it's called in the video description) to Justine Skye's On & On. I like Justine Skye but I don't think I'd heard her song On & On before. This video features Maddie, Kendall and Kalani in one group, 3 girls from ALDC LA (the Abbey Lee Dance Company's LA school), Kelly Grace, Brynn Rumfallo and Saryna Garcia and Mackenzie and Rumer dancing together.

Update 10/6/22: Video is now private, so I've removed it.





For more Rumer Noel videos visit her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/rumernoel



Update 10/2/16: I realised last weekend that Dance Moms is back on in the UK. I'd missed about 3 episodes of the new series/season (S6)! Anyway it's on every Monday at 9pm on Lifetime. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Music Video

Sorry there wasn't a 2nd post last week, I was going through a bit of a stressful time and didn't manage to get one finished. :) This week's video is I CONDEMN by Australian singer and rapper The Kid LAROI . It was the first single from the deluxe version of his second album BEFORE I FORGET. The original album was released in January and the deluxe version came out on 24th April. It contains 9 extra tracks, including  I CONDEMN and latest single PIECES. I wasn't aware that there was a deluxe version until I saw that some new songs had appeared on Spotify! I like BEFORE I FORGET and my favourite songs from the original version are ME + YOU, JULY,  COME DOWN and RATHER BE featuring Australian rapper and singer Lithe . One of my fave songs on the deluxe version is QUIT YOU, and I also like HOLD STILL and I CONDEMN. The newest single PIECES came out on out the same day as the album. I CONDEMN was released on 17th April. As with the songs on the original BEFORE I FORGET, it...

South Indian Videos

I've written several Bollywood posts this year but I don't feature South Indian music/films as much. So today I'm sharing some music and dance videos from Tollywood ( the Telugu language film industry) and Kollywood (the Tamil language film industry). :) Oo Antava Mawa- Pushpa- Dance Cover by Sonali First up is a dance cover of the song Oo Antava Mawa..Oo Oo Antava from the 2021 Tollywood film Pushpa: The Rise- Part 1 . I previously featured a dance cover of Oo Antava Mawa in a Dance Videos post in August last year. That one is by Rang De and you can see it here: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2023/08/dance-videos.html This cover is by Indian choreographer Sonali Bhaduria, from LiveToDance with Sonali and was uploaded in January 2022. It's a shorter video.   For more on Pushpa and to watch the official Oo Antava Mawa video, check out my Tollywood Videos Round-up 2 post from September 2023: https://starsparklex.blogspot.com/2023/09/tollywood-videos-round-up-2.html ...

C-pop Saturday

Time for another instalment of my semi-regular series C-pop Saturday! Today I'm sharing some Chinese pop,R'n'B and dance. :)   MEME- Wei Xian Ren Wu First up is Wei Xian Ren Wu by Taiwanese girl group MEME (also written as ME ME). It consists of 5 members- Xiao Feng,  Xiao Ti, Strawberry and An Ru. I believe their Chinese name is a homophone of "secret", which, according to info on their  YouTube channel , "evokes a sense of mystery and reflects the members' commitment to innovate and bring unpredictable surprises to their audience" through their work.  Please note: I used Google Translate, so I hope this information is accurate! :) MEME debuted in June 2024 with the single MY BLACK EYES. To date they have released two more singles- Seaside Tour in February this year and Tian Kong Qing Niao (Bluebird in the Sky/Sky Bluebird) in April. Individual members have also released songs.  The title of this song is written in Chinese but I think that the Roma...